Business vision meets human interest
What makes us interesting, is that we’re always interested. Sound and solid specialisation in tax, strategic planning and financial modelling combine with a real focus on different market sectors. So while you’re assured of our ‘Big 4’ expertise, you’ll also benefit from our in-depth knowledge of the retail, automotive, technology, healthcare, construction and corporate sectors.
It’s about having a real understanding of the challenges and opportunities you face and the landscape in which you operate. It’s the kind of specialisation simply not available from other firms.
Paul Tierney, Peter Ryan and Peter Keogh
Ours is a people-centred business – operated on respect, trust and efficient communication. It’s this kind of approach that helps us build meaningful relationships with our clients, over time – paving the way for real collaboration. And it’s the kind of approach that lays the foundations for informed decision-making, proactive ideas and smart solutions.
From giving honest advice with no agenda, to our fair fees policy and no-compromise confidentiality, our firm is recognised for its ethical conduct and transparency. And as in any good relationship, we’re also not afraid to admit if we’re wrong.
From constantly talking to, and meeting with, our clients, to encouraging free thinking and open communication – we listen, we learn, we teach and we share.
We’re unapologetic about the businesses and people with whom we want to work. And from innovating new services, to creatively solving problems, we always strive for the brave and the breakthrough – while always coming from a place of knowledge.
From constantly getting better by educating and training ourselves – to recognising and encouraging each team member to grow and take responsibility – it’s about being better, doing more.
How you benefit
What makes working with Keogh Ryan Tierney different?
- We’re a business that believes in the importance of people and relationships with our clients.
- We’re about so much more than numbers. We’re here to help take your business places.
- We offer key specialist areas in one firm – meeting your total business needs.
- Quality and exceptional expertise is evident in everything we do.
- We provide ‘big 4 expertise’ combined with an ethic of personal service and real care.
- Our partners and team members have a refreshing and different way of thinking that inspires us in our work.