Keogh Ryan Tierney has an established, dedicated and focused Payroll Services Unit – offering businesses like yours a tailored, confidential, professional, time – and money – saving payroll service.
Our Payroll Services Unit, along with the support of our specialised Tax Department, can ensure that your payroll complies with current legislation and statutory requirements, while also providing proactive advice, support and insight from our experienced team.
Looking to the Future
Here at Keogh Ryan Tierney we are ready to take your company through the biggest change to happen in the Irish PAYE system since 1960 – PAYE Modernisation and Real Time Reporting (RTR).
Real Time Reporting has come into effect since 1st January 2019, this will result in Revenue, Employers and Employees getting more accurate up to date information relating to pay and tax deductions.
A Professional End-to-End Service
Our dedicated Payroll Services Unit will take care of all your payroll needs - combining the latest software with the expertise, shared knowledge and experience of dedicated payroll specialists.
- Preparation and processing of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly payrolls.
- Calculation of all necessary statutory and voluntary deductions including PAYE, PRSI, USC and pensions.
- Creation and provision of payslips (weekly/fortnightly/ monthly/quarterly).
- Electronic password protected payslips can be issued directly to employees by email.
- Alternatively, paper payslips can be provided to employers.
- Calculation of Benefit in Kind arising on benefits provided.
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- Preparation of Payroll Submission Reports for approval and subsequent sending to Revenue.
- Acceptance of Statements issued by Revenue showing the amount of PAYE/PRSI/USC/LPT due.
- Registering new staff with Revenue and advising Revenue of leavers (P45).
- Creation and provision of bank files which can be uploaded via your online banking system.
- Creation and provision of customised payroll management reports in pdf or excel formats.
- Tracking of staff holiday registers.
How your company benefits
- Increase your efficiency and streamline your performance, knowing payroll is taken care of.
- The peace of mind of knowing your payroll is in safe and confidential hands – assurance you can pass on to your staff.
- Freeing-up of team members so they can work on core business.
- Save money by meeting payroll deadlines and avoiding penalties.
- Feel confident that your business is compliant with current tax legislation.
- Share in a wealth of payroll knowledge and experience.
- Your payroll keeps up with current technology and resources, without having to invest in it yourself.
“Let’s sit with you, discuss your needs and develop a customised solution that works for you.”
Peter Ryan started his tax career by joining a Big 4 rm in Limerick as a tax trainee in 1991. He quali ed as an Associate of the Irish Taxation Institute in 1994, going on to qualify as a Chartered Accountant in 1997. Peter has dedicated his career to tax services, across all tax heads, including Corporate Tax, Income Tax, VAT, Capital Gains Tax and Capital Acquisitions Tax.
Payroll Unit Head
Pauline joined Keogh Ryan Tierney in January 2016. Prior to this she worked in industry in Shannon for 25 years, where one of her primary responsibilities was the operation of a number of payrolls for up to 150 employees. During her time in Shannon she studied for and earned a Diploma in Business Management. As a dedicated payroll specialist in our Payroll Services Unit, Pauline ensures best payroll practices are in place. She also liaises with members of the taxation department to ensure current tax legislation is applied to all payroll cases.
Janice Morrissey joined Keogh Ryan Tierney in October 2018. She has joined as a Tax Senior, and will focus mainly on Income Tax, Corporation Tax compliance work and other related tax matters with us. Prior to this she worked in practices in Dublin and in Limerick completing this type of work also.
“As your payroll service provider, we give specialist support designed to meet your company’s specific needs. We’ll get the work off your desk and on to ours… setting your team free to do what they do best.”